Please try the following:
- Click the Refresh button, or try again later loser.
- If you are trying to reach a porn
site and forgot the URL because you are so frigging stupid then
you should be totally ashamed and give yourself a severe spanking
for being such a perverted idiot, you sinner.
- If you typed the page address in the
Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly you idiot.
- To check your connection settings,
click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings
should match those provided by your local area network (LAN)
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) or (RAB) rent
- If your Network Administrator has enabled it,
Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically
discover network connection settings for you if you are really
If you would like Windows to try and discover them so your feeble
little mind can take a break from all of this,
click Detect Network Settings
- Some sites require 128-bit connection
security. Click the Help menu and then click About
Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you
have installed chances are that this will be to difficult for
- If you are trying to reach a secure
site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click
the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check
settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0, RAB 1.0.
- Click the Back button to try another link
find server or DNS Error